Farwell High SchoolGrades 8-12
Dr. Dee Yarger, Principal
Mike Groulx, Asst. Principal / Athletic Director480 E. Ohio St.
Farwell, MI 48622
Phone: (989) 588-9913Fax: (989) 588-6041
Farwell Senior Class Awards VideoFarwell Class of 2021Scholarships and AwardsFarwell Area High School is proud to share all the Scholarships and Awards our Seniors have earned!Summer School at Farwell High School2021 Enrollment Info For All
- Deadline to register is May 28th
- Summer School will be a Face to Face format, not virtual.
- Busing is provided
- Summer school runs 6 weeks (June 14-July 22; not July 5)
- Monday - Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Enrollment Form and More Info - Click to download!
Important information for parents or guardians of student’s eligible for Free and Reduced Lunch at Farwell Timberland Alternative High School.
What is the Pandemic-EBT Program?
The Pandemic-EBT (P-EBT) Program gives food benefits to families with children who were not able to get free or reduced-price school meals due to COVID. You may hear about this benefit from other schools or in the media.FHS NEWS:(Scroll through smore news below)
Ignite (Sparks)Provided Mon-Thur in the Media Center
Dinner ProvidedTransportation ProvidedOpportunity for credit recovery and/or academic support!Sign up in the High School Office!Click the Career Cruising image below to explore potential careers!
***ATTENTION***The following requirements will be in effect for the November 2019 reporting period:Required for all children entering kindergarten, all 6th grade students, and all children changing school districts:
Required for all children 11-18 years of age who are changing school districts or who are enrolled in 6th grade:
- Two doses of varicella (Var) vaccine or history of chickenpox disease
- One dose of meningococcal (MCV4 or MPSV4) vaccine
- One dose of tetanus/diphtheria/acellular pertussis (Tdap) vaccine (if 5 years have passed since last dose of tetanus/diphtheria vaccine - DTaP, Td or DT)
There are many resources available to you at www.MCIR.org or call the Region 5 MCIR Help Desk at
(888) 217-3904 or the State MCIR Help Desk at (888) 243-6652.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to also call your local health department.