Farwell High SchoolGrades 8-12
Principal Dr. Dee YargerAsst. Principal / Athletic Director Mike Groulx
480 E. Ohio St.
Farwell, MI 48622
(989) 588.9913Scroll the window below to read the full update or
click here to open it in a new window.
Click below to view our
After-School TutoringTuesdays and Thursdays in the Media Center
Transportation ProvidedSign up in the High School Office!Click the Career Cruising image below to explore potential careers!
***ATTENTION***The following requirements will be in effect for the November 2018 reporting period:Required for all children entering kindergarten, all 6th grade students, and all children changing school districts:
Required for all children 11-18 years of age who are changing school districts or who are enrolled in 6th grade:
- Two doses of varicella (Var) vaccine or history of chickenpox disease
- One dose of meningococcal (MCV4 or MPSV4) vaccine
- One dose of tetanus/diphtheria/acellular pertussis (Tdap) vaccine (if 5 years have passed since last dose of tetanus/diphtheria vaccine - DTaP, Td or DT)
There are many resources available to you at www.MCIR.org or call the Region 5 MCIR Help Desk at
(888) 217-3904 or the State MCIR Help Desk at (888) 243-6652.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to also call your local health department.