Farwell Middle SchoolGrades 4-7Nancy Cairnduff, Principal
500 E. Ohio St.Farwell, MI 48622Phone: (989) 588-9915Fax Number: (989) 588-3337
Important information for parents or guardians of student’s eligible for Free and Reduced Lunch at Farwell Timberland Alternative High School.
What is the Pandemic-EBT Program?
The Pandemic-EBT (P-EBT) Program gives food benefits to families with children who were not able to get free or reduced-price school meals due to COVID. You may hear about this benefit from other schools or in the media.
FMS Parent Engagement NightJanuary 19, 2021Check out the projects and creations from our FMS Students on YouTubeFMS Virual Learning Contract
2020-20214th Grade List5th Grade List
Download Here6th and 7th Grade ListELA - Mrs. Gorman's List
The following requirements will be in effect for the November 2019 reporting period:
4 years through 6 years:
- DTP or DTap--4 doses (one dose must be on or after 4 years of age)
- Polio--4 doses, if dose 3 administered on or after 4 years of age, only 3 doses are required
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella--2 doses on or after 12 months of age
- Hepatitis B--3 doses
- Varicella (chickenpox)--2 doses of varicella vaccine at or after 12 months of age, OR current lab immunity, OR reliable history of disease.
7-18 years INCLUDING ALL 7th Graders:
- D and T--4 doses or 3 doses of Td if #1 is given on or after 7 years of age
- Tdap--1 dose for children 11 y.o or older upon entry into 7th gr or higher
- Polio--3 doses
- Meningococcal--1 dose for all children 11 years or older upon entry into 7th gr or higher
- Varicella--2 doses after 12 months of age, OR current lab immunity, OR reliable history of disease.