Farwell Middle SchoolGrades 4-7Nancy Cairnduff, Principal
500 E. Ohio St.Farwell, MI 48622Phone: (989) 588-9915Fax Number: (989) 588-3337
Homework Packets for Students To Stay Active Learners
Middle School Packet
Click the link below for
Click here to see our daily schedule.
The following requirements will be in effect for the November 2019 reporting period:
4 years through 6 years:
- DTP or DTap--4 doses (one dose must be on or after 4 years of age)
- Polio--4 doses, if dose 3 administered on or after 4 years of age, only 3 doses are required
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella--2 doses on or after 12 months of age
- Hepatitis B--3 doses
- Varicella (chickenpox)--2 doses of varicella vaccine at or after 12 months of age, OR current lab immunity, OR reliable history of disease.
7-18 years INCLUDING ALL 7th Graders:
- D and T--4 doses or 3 doses of Td if #1 is given on or after 7 years of age
- Tdap--1 dose for children 11 y.o or older upon entry into 7th gr or higher
- Polio--3 doses
- Meningococcal--1 dose for all children 11 years or older upon entry into 7th gr or higher
- Varicella--2 doses after 12 months of age, OR current lab immunity, OR reliable history of disease.