Farwell Middle SchoolGrades 4-7Nancy Cairnduff, Principal
500 E. Ohio St.Farwell, MI 48622Phone: (989) 588-9915Fax Number: (989) 588-3337
Important information for parents or guardians of student’s eligible for Free and Reduced Lunch at Farwell Timberland Alternative High School.
What is the Pandemic-EBT Program?
The Pandemic-EBT (P-EBT) Program gives food benefits to families with children who were not able to get free or reduced-price school meals due to COVID. You may hear about this benefit from other schools or in the media.
2021-20224th Grade List5th Grade List
Download Here6th and 7th Grade ListELA - Mrs. Gorman's List
The following requirements will be in effect as of the November 2019 reporting period:
4 years through 6 years:
- DTP or DTap--4 doses (one dose must be on or after 4 years of age)
- Polio--4 doses, if dose 3 administered on or after 4 years of age, only 3 doses are required
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella--2 doses on or after 12 months of age
- Hepatitis B--3 doses
- Varicella (chickenpox)--2 doses of varicella vaccine at or after 12 months of age, OR current lab immunity, OR reliable history of disease.
7-18 years INCLUDING ALL 7th Graders:
- D and T--4 doses or 3 doses of Td if #1 is given on or after 7 years of age
- Tdap--1 dose for children 11 y.o or older upon entry into 7th gr or higher
- Polio--3 doses
- Meningococcal--1 dose for all children 11 years or older upon entry into 7th gr or higher
- Varicella--2 doses after 12 months of age, OR current lab immunity, OR reliable history of disease.